The key is we want to keep you safe, while you enjoy your Focaccia meal. In the interim, please let us know how we can best support you.
Together, we can navigate the complexities of our “new normal” while we adhere to the following steps that will ensure welfare and protection for all. We are super excited to serve you and your company again.
COVID-19 GENERAL GOOD HYGIENE AND INFECTION CONTROL PRACTICES AT FOCACCIA
- We will be pre-screening all of our employees who enter your building and the job site.
- All our employees will have their temperature checked, proper notifications given and any employee who is sick will be sent home.
- Masks and other proper PPE necessary for the job will be worn at all times.
- Training has been provided to all our employees for proper etiquette including covering coughs and sneezes, cleaning their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol or washing their hands with soap and water for at least 1 minute.
- Gloves will be provided, changed frequently and worn at all times.
- All employees understand the concept of social distancing of at least 6 ft and implemented in all shared workspaces.
- We have scaled down our crew sizes/worker density.
- At all times, our employees will observe all building signage at entry points as required by the Order. Cleaning job sites Identify potential high touch surfaces and areas.
CLEANING JOB SITES:
- As part of your company’s COVID-19 Safety Plan, we will provide necessary solutions, wipes, materials and equipment needed to clean, disinfect and protect all potential high touch surfaces and areas.
PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
- Our Managers will strictly enforce employees to ensure compliance with your company’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- All Focaccia Market Bakery employees have been trained in fitting, wearing and using PPE as well as safe removal, sanitizing and disposal.
COVID DEPARTMENT-19 POSITIVE CASE REPORTED
- In the event of a case being reported, we will submit an incident report, detailing the path of travel of the affected employee in accordance with the Department of Public Health (No. C19-07c).